REFABase on Innovation Suppliers
Revolution in Food and Biomass Production
Developers, Producers and Suppliers
Easy and free access to products, services and experts for everyone. Upload your company profile and introduce your services to potential customers and business partner all over the world – Upload exclusive for participating companies of the Revolution in Food and Biomass Production Conference (refab.info).
REFABase gives a comprehensive picture of the world of food and biomass production, presenting major companies, associations, agencies, engineering and research institutes as well as certification bodies:
- Agriculture under extreme conditions
- Alternative protein resources
- Biorefineries and Biotechnology
- Improved plant varieties
- Mariculture and marine farming
- Precision farming
- Organic farming and Smallholder farming
- Urban and vertical farming
Become a part of the REFABase!
Submit your company profile in 3 simple steps
Prepare your profile PDF
Fill in your company’s contact details
Select the categories that best describe your products and services
Standard or Premium
Get a free 2-page Standard Profile or present your products and company in detail with the Premium Profile.
|REFABase - Standard profile|
|REFABase - Premium profile|
|Unlimited additional pages||250.00 € per page up to page 10,
100.00 € per page starting from page 11
|Use FREE templates for Microsoft Word or Adobe InDesign or professional layout by nova-Institute's graphics department: 250.00 € per page|
Standard Profiles will be activated directly after review.
Premium Profile customers will receive an invoice via email. The profile will be activated after payment.
How to prepare your profile PDF
You can use our templates or upload your own product catalog
To be accepted, your profile PDF has to meet the following minimum standard:
- Language: English (mandatory)
- Information about your company and your products and/or services (mandatory)
- Contact information with picture, email and phone number (mandatory)
- At least two pages (mandatory)
- Please use the provided template in Word or InDesign format (not mandatory)